Qualifications for Membership:
Any person of Italian American heritage or any individual who the Executive Board deems to be an asset to our organization will qualify for membership. The individual must have high moral and ethical standards and believe in the Mission Statement of the Italian American Executives of Transportation.
Our Purpose is:
1. To assist in educational programs, scholarships, and educational activities.
2. To be of charitable assistance whenever possible to Italian-American groups and other worthwhile organizations.
3. To promote personal acquaintances and friendly relations between its members and to enhance the image of the Italian-American in the community.
4. To promote culture and cultural awareness.
Click here to print and mail form: Membership Application
Complete the membership application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If using USPS mail, application can be sent to:
Bill Lowendick – IAET Membership Chairman
c/o Casa Italia
3800 Division Street
Stone Park, IL 60165
• must have a sponsor who is a member in good standing.
• will be given an interview by a member of the membership committee.
• must be approved by IAET Executive Board.
Any questions can be directed to: iaet-chicago.org.