This form works best in
Google’s Chrome Browser.
[Download free here.]
This form will not submit incomplete applications.
Alternatively, you can download a fillable PDF Application.
- Student MUST attend Dinner Dance on November 20, 2021 AND:
- Stand in respect for our US National Anthem (hand on heart as is protocol).
- Dress respectfully for a semi-formal event (no jeans or casual wear).
- Student must be a high school senior in 2021 and live in Illinois.
- Student must be attending a college or university in the Fall of 2021.
- Student cannot be a direct relation to any IAETCF Officer or Trustee (call if not sure).
- Italian ancestry is a plus.
- Student must submit a complete application consisting of :
- All required online application fields
- A current transcript (if no transcript, please explain)
- A one-page essay (see form for topics)
- A letter of recommendation from a recent school teacher
- A headshot (minimum 800 pixels across)
- Applications will be judged based on your submitted materials.
- Essays must be written with excellent English grammar and sentence structure.
- Applications will judged by members of the IAET Scholarship Committee.
- All decisions are final and are not subject to challenge.
- Deadline to submit application is August 31, 2021, 11:59 pm.
- Applications submitted after this deadline will NOT be considered.
You can and will forfeit part or all of your award if you do not wish to comply with the stated requirements, even after receiving the award.
Questions? Contact Mark Cicinelli.
Schedule of selection process:
All requirements for consideration due no later than: 08/31/2021
Recipients contacted by: 10/15/2021
Awardee must attend IAET Dinner Dance on: 11/20/2021
We are proud of the support to the past recipients and thoroughly enjoy seeing how our scholars take advantage of this opportunity in their path toward leadership. We look forward to hearing from all of our future leaders.
If you do not qualify under current requirements, please submit a “Special Needs or Situation” document. Tell us your story. Financial need does not necessarily qualify as a “Special Situation.”
Chair, IAET Scholarship Committee